- Where to find the GemAdviser application?
- How to open a file?
- How to switch between different presentation modes?
- Photo-realistic virtual images of the stone and a movie
- Different lighting models for photo-realistic images and movies
- Cut Quality
- Short information about the stone
Photo-realistic virtual images of the stone and a movie
The button with a diamond picture on a computer monitor switches the GemAdviser to present photo-realistic images of the stone and to play a movie:
- "Drag" the stone with the mouse to tilt the stone;
- Press the play button to see a movie. You need to wait until movie data is calculated before a movie begins to play. This can take a couple of minutes depending on the CPU speed. The red indicator on the button shows the progress of a data calculation.
The stop button stops the movie playing or movie calculation.