Hi-Vi — highly impressive diamonds with superior consumer benefits such us brilliancy, fire, table color, symmetry, spread, etc. They are much better than others with the same shape, size and pavilion color.
Historically, a Triple Excellent Round was the first Hi-Vi cut. The Industry has been producing this for a century. Today Hi-Vi diamonds is not only the Round cut.
- Automatic uploading of essential performance sets from DiBox 2.0, DiBox, ViBox, HPO.
- Calculation and presentation of Optical Performance Evaluation (the calculation is performed only on cutwise servers): Fire, Brilliance, Cut Performance, Optical Symmetry, Face-up Fluorescence, Spread.
- High quality Cutwise Viewer for view DiBox 2.0 photos and videos:
- For the best user experience, Cutwise Viewer progressive loading depends on user connection conditions and diamond tilting trajectory
- Optimal media format selection from screen resolution and connection conditions
- Grayscale mode support
- 3D view for Mobile Devices (cardboard), and for TV with 3D function and 3D glasses
- HQ mode (using larger resolutions for HiDPI displays like Apple Retina)
- Unique algorithm for processing media data (retina quality, adaptive media for phones, tablets, laptop, widescreen monitors, HD, 4K TVs).
- Data download and upload via excel spreadsheets or API.
- Usage of Optical Performance Report as Web Widget (embedding into third-party websites).
- Public Collections.
- Plotting, darkfield video for inclusions demonstration.
- Based on human perception, including stereo vision
- Allow to compare different shapes
- Consider diamond size (as in real life)
Cutwise Platform Interfaces
Usage of Cutwise as Web Widget (embedding into third-party websites).
There are two types of blocks with diamond information from Cutwise that can be embedded in website pages, forum messages, online-presentations: