Fullstack web developer (PHP, JS)
We are looking for experienced specialist for the Fullstack Web Developer position.
Develop the Internet service for demonstration and sale of diamonds (web-site, iOS App, Android App, Desktop App).
- development and delivery of the platform for aggregation, distributed cloud storage, processing and media content presentation;
- development RESTful API for client apps and external services;
- development microservices for data and media processing (Golang);
- development of a SPA / PWA web client (React);
- development of mobile apps for various platforms (React Native);
- DB design / optimization (PostgreSQL 11 + Redis);
- design and support of server infrastructure (the whole team is involved in DevOps processes);
- code review;
- explore and use bleeding edge web technologies for solving problems;
- documenting the implemented solutions;
- development and maintain the automated tests (should be runnable on CI servers).
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- higher technical education (it, physics/mathematics, engineering, or related);
- proven experience in developing commercial web applications on JS (React), Go or PHP (Symfony 3/4);
- experience in DB design;
- basic experience with html5 / css3;
- understanding production API architecture and protocols (TCP / UDP, HTTP, REST, Websockets).
- understanding OOP/SOLID principles and software design patterns;
- confident knowledge of Linux;
- teamwork experience.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- writing / supporting applications on Go (we have a number of microservices on Linux/Windows);
- agile methodology (Scrum);
- writing apps for iOS/Android/AndroidTV (we are using React Native);
- message brokers systems (we are using RabbitMQ);
- maintaining production environments with Docker;
- high-load projects.
- we appreciate your ideas and initiatives both in the project and in the organization of work;
- registration in accordance with the norms of the Labor legislation of the Russian Federation;
- employment contract after a probationary period initially for 1 year, then for 3 years, 5 years and indefinitely;
- voluntary Medical Insurance with dentistry; *
- progressive overtime compensation; *
- partial (50%) compensation for sports (fitness); *
- attending specialized courses at the expense of the company; *
- сorporate vacations; **
- full time 40 hours a week, flexible schedule (start from 8.00 to 11.00), work in the office, 15-20 minutes from the metro;
- own kitchen and food in the fridge; coffee, tea and biscuits;
- rate from 150 000 RUR net (depends on a candidate qualification), depending on the results of probationary period, the rate may be revised;
- the probationary period is 3 to 6 months.
* The rule takes effect after the probationary period.
** Tradition in the company. The rule takes effect for employees with at least 1 year working experience in the Company.