5 Axis – Microscopic Inclusion mapping system for Helium Rough
- Special algorithms for Auto cloud, Auto surface cavities, Blind spot, Pin Point inclusion, 3D inclusion, Flat cracks and Curved cracks.
- Auto scan of specific area.
- Topographical display of UNSCANNED AREA.
- 5 Axes control for multi axes maneuvering. Inclusions can be picked and placed from any window located at any place (except the place where the stone is glued).
- Different lighting options for transparent and opaque inclusions. Special transmitting Light source included (For Immersion Glass Plotting).
- User friendly GUI and ergonomically designed control board. Inclusion from VVS to I3 can be mapped. Magnification up to 160x / 184x optical
- Even pin-hole cavities can be scanned and automatically mapped. Automatic focusing on surface.
- LAN configurable.
- Can be networked with Helium Rough and other Oxygen / Pacor terminals.
- Quick inclusion placement and very quick payback time.
- On screen zoom of 1180X.
- Resolution of 0.0006mm/pixel.
- Higher camera resolution.
- Low luminescence camera improving visibility of very fine inclusion.
- Better visibility allowing for auto focus and auto inclusion plotting.
- Auto Exposure Auto Focus on Inclusion.
- Quick Zooming & Focusing.
- Auto Inclusion Search.
- Edges of any watery crack can be easily seen in M-BOX.
- Special Effects for seeing hard to find inclusion.
- You can see inclusion any direction.
Magnification (M-BOX M205 Digital)
7.8x to 160X
Magnification (M-BOX Z16 Digital)
14.2x to 184X
0.10 Cts to 1000 Cts
VVS1 to I3
Helium Stage (gluing) & between Pins for Polished Diamond
All (Including Cloud, Pin Point, Surface Cracks, 3D etc.) & Auto Cloud Plotting
Auto - including deep pin-hole cavities
24 months (12months free service)
2/3" CCD - 1360 X 1024 resolution
Resolution (M-BOX M205 Digital)
Resolution (M-BOX Z16 Digital)
Zoom & Focus
Motorized auto assistance
Under Immersion Glass Technology (Optional)