Oxygen HIG download
Oxygen HIG 5.5.7 build 3386
This version of the Oxygen HIG has been released on 25 May 2020.
Starting from this version you can:
- Configure shortcuts for displaying inclusions.
- Set grey status for inclusions of your model. Inclusions having this status will not be taken into account during allocation.
Also, some problems have been fixed and some improvements have been made including:
- Problem with software freezing after sample continuous movement in Show All Inclusions mode has been solved.
See details in the release notes.
Oxygen HIG 5.1.17 build 3256
Versions of Oxygen are locked software.
Oxygen HIG is a software for working with Helium IG scanner, for projects of roughs with immersion glass.
HIG scanner makes set of photos with very high depth of sharpness for better viewing of inclusion. HIG is Completely Automatic Plotting System for inclusions VS2-I3.
This version is a general software update including bugfixes for the following problems:
- Duplicate inclusion option not available;
- “open cube model” shows different path.
InstallOxygenHIG.exe is an installation program for Windows (257 Mb). The installation should be run with an administrative account. Version will expire on the 1st of June, 2020
With the Oxygen software you may see the following messages during the program start:
1) Unable to access HASP SRM Run-time Environment. You may need install newer hasp device driver.
Solution: Download and update the hasp device drivers from the section below.
2) Feature not found. You may need to update hasp key firmware (H0031).
Solution: Please update the hasp key firmware using the update utility. Before starting firmware update process please close all the programs and any special tools that may affect the normal work of the hasp usb device driver.
Oxygen HIG 3.26.30 build 2894
26 May 2018 - Oxygen HIG 3.26.30 build 2894 is released.
Тhis update has two bugfixes:
- Fix of problem with visualization of automatically found glue (in voxel QC mode) upon photos. In some scenarios the reprojections of glue were not shown and the user could not enable reprojection visualization to confirm or reject glue.
- Fixed the problem when some of saved to disk HIG photos after scanning were too dark.
If you install this software first time please also download and install the Hasp HL driver
HASPUserSetup.exe (10,2 Mb) - Hasp HL device driver installation program for Windows.The installation should be run with an administrative account
M-Box Drivers for 64-bit Windows
M-Box works with 64-bit Windows 7 and 64-bit Windows Vista with Oxygen Microscope since vesion 3.2.
After connecting the hardware to the computer you will be asked for drivers for OctoNus USB devices. Download these drivers below.
OctonusBoardsDriver_x64.exe (0,5 Mb)- drivers for OctoNus USB devices. Please note that new 64-bit drivers do not work on Windows XP and 32-bit operation systems, where old 32-bit drivers should be used.